Sunday 2 November 2008

Week 4 ish Review

This week has got me really annoyed, my 2D animation was awful I did one first and the timing was all out, didn't really concentrate. So I did another one which felt like it was too short and I should have added some frames to the end to give the whole thing a bit more character. The timing towards the end is also not great. On Maya it was my favorite week I've started to feel like I have got more of a grasp of the basics and the jump looks good although again the landing is debatable.

This weeks life drawing was good, I have one figure I am pleased with. I enjoyed the quick poses as well, I am definitely improving but I still trail most people in terms of how fast I can get down a pose accurately. Cant wait for Bradford to see some new animation will be awesome hopefully!

No comments: